Welcome, Guest.

A message from the Weyrleaders...

We are really glad you have decided to look around High Reaches Weyr and decide if you would like to join us! The Weyrleaders would like you to know that while our site appears as though it may be inactive and there is very little chatting going on-site, our people are hard at work behind the scenes and in our Skype Chat Common Rooms! You can also find us on Discord. This is because it is easier for us to find each other through long distances and mobile caravans if we use an off-site chatting service. Click one of our invites and join us there as a Guest to ask any questions!

Are we not active in the Cbox? Join our Skype Group as a Guest and get instant attention! Don't have Skype and prefer Discord? We have a server there as well! Come be our Guest and ask your questions!

* Affiliates & Directories

Affiliates

Tir Dearthair Canyon River Weyr A Weyr in the future... 3621AL. Skygaurd Weyr

Directories & Topsites

A Gift of Dragons RPG-D Reign of Fire Distant Fantasies RPG Initiative
Write a Testimonial on our Facebook Ad!
Love our site and want to see it grow? Feel free to post on our Facebook ad to attract a specific group of DRoP fans!

Author Topic: Wher Guard Information  (Read 456 times)

Description:

Online Sigyn

Wher Guard Information
« on: January 03, 2017, 08:51:29 PM »
Recently we talked about having a Wher Guard at High Reaches. Gonna put the info here for you guys to reference.

Duties
  • Night Guarding the Hatching Sands when eggs are present.
  • Assisting with Night Watching during Threadfall.
  • Breaking, bagging and grading Firestone before and between falls.

Particulars
  • 8 Wher Guards total; teams of 4.
  • Each team is lead by one Bronzehandler.
  • Each team may have 1 female Wherhandler on it.
  • Whers may only be Bronze, brown and blue. No females. (We don't need more whers and don't want to deal with runs in the Weyr.
  • The Wher Guard will move to the Weyr after the mauling of Oraeris, and Vii as well as the death of the NPC female.
  • Wher Guard teams will report to Brownrider Zh'yr before the end of the night -- he is the rider most often on Night Watch.

Team Names & Crews
Crewhandlers answer to Brownrider Zh'yr before the end of their shifts. They receive their assignments from him at dusk. Crews switch off Night Watch and Hatching Sands guard weekly. Firestone quality control is done by both teams as needed.

Belior Crew:
Crewleaeder: Bronzehandler Lokas and Bronze Lokask
Crew Handlers:
       Bluehandler Teranwir [F] of Blue Teransk

Timor Crew:
Crewleaeder: Bronzehandler ____ and Bronze Whersk
Crew Handlers:
       Brownhandler Ezarria [F] of Brown Ezask

Dragon's Rise Wher Information

Code: (Wher Template) [Select]
[center][font=arial black][b][size=30pt]Color ____sk of High Reaches Hold[/size][/b][/font][/center]
[center] [img]Message Sigyn to have images made on our base.[/img]

[b]Wher Name:[/b]
      [i]Name Pronounced:[/i]
[b]Wher Colour:[/b]

[b]Hatching Date:[/b] Choose a date about 3-8 turns ago. It’s currently 508 AL. In the future, if there are to be runs, these males should be mature age. The 3-8 age is to give them enough time to have trained in their positions and not be maturing at the Weyr. They and their handlers are chosen as the best for the job.
[b]Hatching Location:[/b] Hidden Wherhold (secret location)
[b]Home:[/b] High Reaches Weyr
[b]Clutch Information:[/b]
       [i]Clutch Mother:[/i] Gold Dasanesk
       [i]Clutch Father:[/i] Brown Levinsk       

[center][font=arial black][b][size=20pt]Appearance[/size][/b][/font][/center]
[i]All measurements should be when mature and in meters.[/i]
[b]Wither Height:[/b] Bronzes - 16hh, Browns - 14hh, Blues - 12hh (Easier to make this a single number. Consider it genetic to their color for them to BE that height instead of in a range.)
[b]Weight: [/b] 6-800lb
[b]Scars & Markings:[/b] Various larger scars from mating flights. Some dot his hide and these are from hot embers thrown out a window that landed on him.       

[center][font=arial black][b][size=20pt]Personality and Character Traits[/size][/b][/font] [/center]
This should be anything that describes your wher’s personality! Does he like a certain thing? Does he do something specific when he is angry or irritated? Does he have strange fondnesses? This area should be the most filled part of your wher bio and should give us the most information on it! This is where your wher  will really shine through. Make sure it is believable and has both good and bad things.

[b]Likes:[/b]
       [i]List 1
       List 2 [/i]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]
       [i]List 1
       List 2 [/i]

[b]Strengths:[/b]
       [i]List 1
       List 2 [/i]

[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
       [i]List 1
       List 2 [/i]

Please post if you are claiming a Wher Guard so we are aware of how many are being made. This plot will happen at a later date, but you may work on your Handlers before then and get them approved as well. If you have any questions ask them here so we can keep it all organized in one place. I may have forgotten information, so if I did feel free to remind me.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 09:20:27 PM by Sigyn »

Offline Caity

Re: Wher Guard Information
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 08:54:53 PM »
I'll put in my claim for my female Wherhandler. Teranwir of Blue Teransk.

Offline Nyseri

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 09:50:41 PM »
Female Ezarria for Brown Ezask

Online Sigyn

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 04:30:02 PM »
Lanni is creating a wherhandler
Soli is creating a wherhandler
Ghast is considering making a wherhandler (strongly planning one)

* Weyr Chat

Guest account login is
Name: Guest / Pass: guest

Are we not active in the Cbox? Join our Skype Group as a Guest and get instant attention! Don't have Skype and prefer Discord? We have a server there as well! Come be our Guest and ask your questions!

* Discord: Users Online