Welcome, Guest.

A message from the Weyrleaders...

We are really glad you have decided to look around High Reaches Weyr and decide if you would like to join us! The Weyrleaders would like you to know that while our site appears as though it may be inactive and there is very little chatting going on-site, our people are hard at work behind the scenes and in our Skype Chat Common Rooms! You can also find us on Discord. This is because it is easier for us to find each other through long distances and mobile caravans if we use an off-site chatting service. Click one of our invites and join us there as a Guest to ask any questions!

Are we not active in the Cbox? Join our Skype Group as a Guest and get instant attention! Don't have Skype and prefer Discord? We have a server there as well! Come be our Guest and ask your questions!

* Affiliates & Directories

Affiliates

Tir Dearthair Canyon River Weyr A Weyr in the future... 3621AL. Skygaurd Weyr

Directories & Topsites

A Gift of Dragons RPG-D Reign of Fire Distant Fantasies RPG Initiative
Have a suggestion for something to add to this area?
Feel free to IM or Private Message @Sigyn with your idea and it will be considered!

Author Topic: First Lessons... [Daya/Elali/LXH Team]  (Read 36 times)

Description:

Offline Dayala

First Lessons... [Daya/Elali/LXH Team]
« on: September 29, 2017, 12:31:58 AM »
Dayala sat on the ground in the courtyard outside of her new home. Kyros was pouncing at invisible bugs, and the young woman was attempting to discover how to train him. Daya sighed, her frustration growing as she could feel her kit's desire to 'hunt' more than the one to obey his handler. "Kyros. Kyros come here!" she called, grinning at him and trying to send him her desire for him to come to her. Burying her hand in the tall green-blue grass, she moved it as though it was a critter. In some part of her mind, she felt Kyros' attention shift as he spotted her hand to pounce on. "To me, Kyros!" she called again, as he prepared to attack.

When he did, she swiped her hand up and made a gesture, repeating her command. "To me, Kyros." he looked at her quizzically and took a step closer. Daya reacted with encouragement and positive thoughts, hoping Kyros would want to please her. It seemed to work, as the kitten bounded across the grass to her. "Good Kyros! To me!" when he reached her, she roughed him up playfully and offered him a chunk of the meat he was learning to eat.

"Well done, Dayala." the girl heard, turning to look up at her Master.

"Hello Master Enton!" she smiled, "That was his first time listening to the command. I'm not sure if it was because he was hungry or wanted to play... though." a frown creased her forehead.

"If you use their natural instincts to teach them, it gets easier. I saw what you did. Using his desire to play was the right way to go." Master Enton said, grudgingly praising her. He looked around, noting that she seemed to be alone, "And where is Elali today?" the man asked.

"I'm sure she'll be along, soon, sir." Daya commented, wondering if the other girl was still in her room (which probably needed a picking up).

"Hmm.." Master Enton murmured, turning away. "Perhaps I should go and find her..."

* Weyr Chat

Guest account login is
Name: Guest / Pass: guest

Are we not active in the Cbox? Join our Skype Group as a Guest and get instant attention! Don't have Skype and prefer Discord? We have a server there as well! Come be our Guest and ask your questions!

* Discord: Users Online