Welcome, Guest.

A message from the Weyrleaders...

We are really glad you have decided to look around High Reaches Weyr and decide if you would like to join us! The Weyrleaders would like you to know that while our site appears as though it may be inactive and there is very little chatting going on-site, our people are hard at work behind the scenes and in our Skype Chat Common Rooms! You can also find us on Discord. This is because it is easier for us to find each other through long distances and mobile caravans if we use an off-site chatting service. Click one of our invites and join us there as a Guest to ask any questions!

Are we not active in the Cbox? Join our Skype Group as a Guest and get instant attention! Don't have Skype and prefer Discord? We have a server there as well! Come be our Guest and ask your questions!

* Affiliates & Directories

Affiliates

Tir Dearthair Canyon River Weyr A Weyr in the future... 3621AL. Skygaurd Weyr

Directories & Topsites

A Gift of Dragons RPG-D Reign of Fire Distant Fantasies RPG Initiative
Automated Marks Shop
Did you know you earn marks for post new topics, responding to roleplays and creating characters?
Check out the Marks Shop to see what you can use them on! For more ways to earn marks, check out The Guide!

Author Topic: Looking For Threads to Get Back Into Things  (Read 567 times)

Description:

Offline Chief

Looking For Threads to Get Back Into Things
« on: January 05, 2017, 12:38:10 AM »
So I'm back, and I'd like some threads to get back into the game. I'm looking for anything right now for the following characters:

@Wingrider Evesa of Green Seriath
@Weyrling Turec of Green Derichoth
@Wingrider R'leck of Bronze Gryseinth - Newly Graduated

And for @Wherhandler Lokas of Bronze Lokask after I get him revamped for the Wher Guard.

Edit: If any of you have threads with me that you'd like to continue, please also let me know. :)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 12:47:50 AM by Chief »

Offline Melic

Re: Looking For Threads to Get Back Into Things
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 12:44:57 AM »
None of my characters are complete yet, but I'd love to have a thread or two with you when they're approved! All characters posted in my corkboard only need their details filled out now (with the exception of Solavis and Vanaris, who are getting history edits as we speak), so you should be able to get a decent idea of what they are like. I also plan on having at least one approved before the night is over. I'll thread with any character, although I'm especially interested in Turec and R'leck.

Offline Dreamer

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 06:29:10 PM »
I'd love to get in on this. Vu'li (my only character so far) is kind of a stick in the mud, but if there were drills, or some kind of enforced activity that him and one of your riders would be in, that would be perfect for me.

Offline Chief

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2017, 02:36:00 AM »
@Melic: I'd definitely love to do Turec and Solavis to start!

@Dreamer: I'd love to do a sweep with Vu'li and either Evesa or R'leck!

Offline Melic

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2017, 06:57:47 AM »
@Chief  I like the sound of that! Can you start, or should I?

Offline Chief

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2017, 10:37:52 AM »
Would you mind starting?

Offline Dreamer

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2017, 10:46:32 AM »
@Chief -- Let's go with Evesa, since I've already snagged R'leck with Nioka in the clutching thread. I'll get it started this afternoon

Offline Dreamer

* Weyr Chat

Guest account login is
Name: Guest / Pass: guest

Are we not active in the Cbox? Join our Skype Group as a Guest and get instant attention! Don't have Skype and prefer Discord? We have a server there as well! Come be our Guest and ask your questions!

* Discord: Users Online